March 12, 2015

CLAIMED by MNever

Claimed_ebook

Title: Claimed (Decadence after Dark Book 2)
Author: M. Never 
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance  
Release Date: March 10th 2015
Cover: Cover Me, Darling



With one look he consumed me.
With one touch he marked me.
With one kiss he owned me.
With one whisper he claimed me.
 
"No matter where you go or who you're with, you'll always be mine."
Ellie Stevens thought she had moved on from the domineering man who abducted her. Now living in
Hawaii and following her dreams, no one is going to keep her down. But things aren't always as they
seem.
 
Kayne Rivers reluctantly let Ellie go, but just because she's gone now, doesn't mean she'll be gone
forever. She is his, and he won't stop until he's reclaimed her as his own.
 
 Claimed is a dark erotic romance. Please pay close attention to the use of the words dark, erotic, and
romance. It has intense sexual situations, a Master/slave relationship, mild abuse, unconsensual sex,
and some violence. Reader discretion is advised.
 


 
Check out the playlist on Spotify
 
Playlist:
Lights Go Out- Fozzy
Beast Within- Blood
Take Me to Church- Hozier
Control- Puddle of Mudd
Gravity- Sara Bareilles
If You Only Knew- Shinedown
Fade Into Me- David Cook
Don’t Tell em’ – Jeremiah
Freak on a Leash- Korn
Riptide- Vance Joy

~Amy's review~

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! If you have NOT read OWNED (Decadence After Dark #1) you must.

"It's been a year since I left him- the man who abducted me, trained me, used me, owned me, deceived me. A whole year since I found out I was free."

Ellie remembers everything like it happened yesterday. The training she endured, the abduction and the way Kayne owned her. She is slowly getting back in to a routine and she finally moved to paradise to go to school.

Kayne on the other hand can NOT stop thinking about Ellie. He is never far and he did warn her that " No matter where you go or who you're with. You'll always be mine."

"My basic motor functions cease to exist as the man who has haunted my dreams and consumed my thoughts stands across the room looking like the demonic perfection I remember him to be."

When these two FINALLY see each other again it was everything I hoped for and more! Kayne has her to himself and he can finally explain things to help her understand why he is the way he is. Ellie takes this as a chance to explore her new freedom and tests the waters with Kayne.

When Kayne's past resurfaces and Ellie is in danger, Kayne will do whatever it takes to help her.

"You are so sexy. I can't tear my hands or my lips or my eyes off of you. You're my most prized possession. I meant it when I said I would kill for you, Ellie. I'd do anything for you."

 
 
Goodreads
OWNED | CLAIMED
 
CLAIMED (Decadence After Dark #2)
 
OWNED (Decadence After Dark #1)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment