October 4, 2014

~Review for Serial by Lily White and Jaden Wilkes~

-Synopsis-


Serial. A brand new dark, erotic thriller from the twisted minds of Lily White and Jaden Wilkes.

Jude Hollister kills. Born with everything, wanting for nothing, murder has become his addiction. He kills women who entice him. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful. How will he manage to save the one woman he loves?

Ronnie Lapierre is a survivor. Born with nothing, she’s struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard for a boyfriend. Jude offers her a way out, salvation beyond her wildest dreams. What will happen when she learns his terrible secret?

Donovan Blake is the brightest mind to come out of Quantico in years. Charged with finding the Cascades Butcher, he’s perfect for this game of cat and mouse. Will his own dark past lead him to success, or drag him into the depths of hell with the most dangerous man he’s ever encountered?

Hearts will be broken, families destroyed, and good men will turn evil. In the end, only one will remain. Find out who survives in this intense story of love and ruin.


***Explores dark themes of murder, violence, sexuality, BDSM, the nature of evil...basically all the good stuff.

****Serial is a serial, shorter stories published faster. How long is ultimately ends up becoming is solely dependent upon our readers. The more you want, the more we write.

-Buy Links-



-Di's Review-

5 "Red Waves of Heat" STARS!

YES! YES! YES! You had me at the word Serial. Absolutely wonderful for twisted minds and lovers of the dark. You don't want to miss this one. Seriously. 

WARNING: This is a dark thriller! Nothing else. Except don't read unless you have your Dark panties on. :)

"Killing isn’t about cruelty though. The way I kill is methodical and obviously sociopathic or psychopathic in nature, depending on whose interpretation of serial killers you happen to be reading…but it’s not cruel. I believe I love my victims. Something about each and every one of them calls to me, draws me in and makes me fall in love. I just happen to destroy the things that I love."

I happen to love psychopaths that destroy things. Jude is up there on my list of I love you because your not right list. Yes, I definitely have that list. Let's talk about the story for a minute because you know I don't spoil. We are in Jude's head, I can not tell you giddy that made me. I love being inside the mind of killer. You know you like it too. Anyway, Wiles & Lily definitely researched, did their homework and brought us a FASCINATING STORY! There is more than Jude's perspective, but I'm leaving you to find out, A very interesting FBI agent, and other twists I'm not telling you.

So many claim to write dark but these two built it, nailed it, and buried it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK! The title is brilliant, I mean, come on, Serial is a serial book. But it didn't feel that way to me, it had more substance than most "Serials."  Let's see where this story goes. 

#TwistedApproved READ IT!

This is for my Twisted Sisters and Lovers of Dark. Please don't read it if you don't like the dark.

"When I’d come, I’d tightened my grip on her throat and bitten down as hard as I could on her nipple. I’d felt skin give way under my teeth and her neck strain against my force. She’d tried to cry out, from the pain and fear I’m sure, she was beyond orgasm at this point, but she hadn’t been able. All she’d managed was a warm gasp as I’d filled her cunt with my seed. She’d been dead before I’d spurted my last."

FANMOTHERFUCKINGTASTIC! 

Julie's Review

5 Sick and Delicious Stars

I knew when I heard this book was to be written by Lily White and Jaden Wilkes that it would be sick and twisted.
I NEVER imagined it like this.
This is not for the faint of heart.
If you are looking for rainbows and butterflies then move on. 
The pages in this book will not grant you your desire.

Jude has a serious addiction. 
He needs to feed that addiction.
It has almost gotten out of control since he met Ronnie.

Ronnie is in a bad situation and tries to hide it.
On the outside she is pleasant.
On the inside is she is slowly being destroyed.
Jude can see right through her.

I can’t go into too much detail without revealing spoilers.

Just know its dark and twisted AND I LOVED IT!!

I am adding Jude to my list of sick, disturbing and sexy bbf.
I am very exciting to see where the rest of this series will go.
I can only imagine that it will get better and better as it goes.

Treats…. That’s all I’m going to say.


-Teaser for Serial Volume 2-



2 comments:

  1. Twisted as fuck! Great review twisted bitches! I want to meet Jude, Ronnie, and Donovan :)

    ReplyDelete